View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 14:50   Link #10804
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgBarca View Post
Genji, Kumasawa, and Nanjo are not murderers was in EP1 ? and referring to all the murders ? I didn't remember. Well being the murderer won't mean that they are not accomplice, so the magic sign is still on.
...Well...Kanon is just the perfect murderer for EP1 But I don't find a motive for Genji, Kumasawa, and Nanjo death, George has the most important reason to kill them (by reasoning only them + Kanon could have kill Rva and Hideyoshi, and he thnk that Kanon is dead)
I'm not sure about the motive either, but just using process of elimination only someone who faked their death could have killed them. Because at the time everyone who was thought to be alive was either in the study or the parlor.

The two most likely people to have faked their deaths are once again Shannon and Kanon, but there actually isn't proof Eva and Hideyoshi are dead... though there still isn't a good motive for them.

Quote:
Battler is incompetant. Krauss could have faked his death too, and be the mastermind (night shift)
Or even Krauss, but that still doesn't help find a motive for killing the last few. Other than to imitate the last few twilights, of course.
SeagullCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote