View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 22:06   Link #1023
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Whatever Sugata's fate is, I really hope his new LI isn't pink haired girl. Would be eye-roll worthy if she was just because she used her First Phase power in where she can charm any man she kisses. >_>

Pretty sure Sam is Takuto, as Sam was referred to as the 'squid piercer' during the squid episode. Also, makes sense since Sugata summons the King's pillar, and there is a King in the story as well. Highly doubt its a coincidence that Takuto doesn't pursue Wako in the same episode where fish girl mentions that for Sam to drive the ship, he needs to sacrifice the one he loves.

Of course, I could be totally wrong in that Sam is merely just the story of Takuto before he came to the island, or even that Sugata is Sam (even though I fail to see any parallels). But that's how I see it now.
from the last ep i would think Sugata is now Sam, because he has to betray the woman he loves to move the ship to leave the island, so it would make sense because Sugata has most likely now turned on Wako and Takuto to join the Glittering Crux, also because he always wanted to leave the island, i still don't get fish girl's stories, but there is obviously a tie in with the actual story of everyone