View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 06:33   Link #56
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post

Also, I don't care what anyone says. Issei most proved his worth not when he became the Red Dragon Emperor, but rather in V2 in defeat during Round 1 against that Phoenix Bastard. Very, very few MC have the spirit, will, and determination to fight like that. And if you think about it, he would only lose once more in a casual match in V3 before he goes on an undefeated streak well into V12.
Actually this trait is pretty normal to every known harem MC or every good MC.

And I think DxD isn't that unique. Though I like the art of the novel for it but story wise, character development wise or plot wise (though like the idea of turning that ageless dragon into loli dragon) . Not that unique. Its just good for me.

Their is not translation for Hagure so I can't say but the episode 1 prove that he is badass MC and his already strong so he got confidence on his skill. He reminds me a LOT of Rakan. I wonder if his as broken as him.

Story wise and setting wise. Setting for a hero that return from other world after becoming a hero is unique for me. I haven't encounter this type yet where one the story starts after the great struggle because usually the story starts when one gets summoned and not when you get back. But perverted hero wise good but average for me.