View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 04:38   Link #10093
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
The story always somehow felt as if it would be longer, not ending in two chapters. Anyway - seems like everybody will have a surprise when they get to the base. What is going to happen to Fate?
Well, yeah, it is a bit short but I made it that way so it just isn't fillers. Plus, my ideas a running really low and I kinda have it plotted out already. But as I said, Ch 10 and 11 will probably be the longest so you could count those as 4 chapters (I hope).
Quote:
Also, nice banner! Are my eyes fooling me, or is that part of Iron Man's eye from one of the movie posters?
Nope, you are certainly correct. I think his eyes fits the reapers (although with some differences) and I manage to get Fate in there too. I will probably rework it a bit before Ch 11 release to improve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
It has been a long way, since that short in wich you introduced the Reapers until this chapter

I had always liked this creation of yours since the begining

I'd like to work with the Reapers in the future if you allow me to
I'm glad you like them, they have a personal place for me too. And you are of course welcome to use them however you like, as long as you tell who they came from.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote