View Single Post
Old 2009-08-05, 13:28   Link #87
Master Mold
Banned

Thumbs up

I hope what has been described in the spoiler is not even close to being the full chapter. In any case Ice man got pwned and the Admirals are on the attack before Doflamingo and also leaving out Red Dog. So I'm guessing Oda saving them two for 2 new world captains. I also thought some of newgates new world underling would take on Blackbeards neo pirate crew, when ever he arrived at this shindig. Meh time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Some spoilers says that Mihawk is former second division commander of Whitebeard pirates and he and Jozo has a little chat where Mihawk says he dont have time to remember old times and he want to test himself against strongest and Jozo says that Whitebeards have been missing swordsman since Mihawk left and he cant get piece of king straight off.

Also Mihawks slash is NOT worlds strongest its just some random marine fanboy yelling, Mihawk himself dont say anything during attack.

But seriosly there are sooooo many intresting inviduals already introduced in this battle, if this war would be showned as Bleach style where 'war' is fought by random 1vs1 battles then we would be stuck for this war for 2020 since we have huge amount of material for it already.

Cant wait for chapter release and I have to get some self-control and avoid spoiling myself any further and save some suprises for chapter itself.
Please stop trying to take shots at Bleach, to pump up One Piece, since this Manga has been on the suck wagon for a long while. Just because the slug Oda has one foot off the garbage wagon, and one foot in the "We finally getting some where boat" don't mean you can go fire off, for the Oda could always plant both feet back on the garbage wagon, like he has done many times in the past, Heck hes stays consistent in that department, especially when it comes to good big battles, lets hope he can break that.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-08-05 at 13:42.