View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 10:09   Link #17165
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - So where does this fat load of cash go? He could use it for something personal once in a while.
Rito being Rito rarely spend his money if not crucial (kinda similar to Ichika).

Though he once use his money to follow Haruna, who went to Canada. Apparently afraid he can't get another chance to confess. yeah, love makes you blind.

Quote:
Side note - Honestly, who thought for a second that Charles was a guy? Every person who watched the anime went "Guy my ass" when they saw her
I don't know for other, but from my POV Novel and manga apparently do a better job with that.

Quote:
Side note 2 - It worries the other characters since they go as far to mark special dates on their calendars for days when they're going to screw the other over They even remark that this is the first time they've taken to interacting with a specific person so much Hell, they even have each others cell number.
Uh ... not so much foe yay than sexual carnage

Quote:
Side note 3 - Irish rarely smiles so his expression during the intro was deadpan. Anyway, so guys really get the short end of the stick here?
Yes, but as you know, such thing as frown ARE more noticeable on girls.

@Everyone please read and comment :3

Spoiler for Waaah~: