View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 10:27   Link #17170
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - You mean he couldn't just wait for her to come back and confess then?
He don't know she don't go permanently (all he knew is 'she going to be a Cadet Representative seriously'). Thankfully he don't use A.S.D.F. transport which is definitely worse.

He's carrying a huge idiot ball, so large even Haruna scold him. Though she reciprocates quickly, this is happened in the ending anyway, shortly after Yui confessed to him. (OT3 ensues )

Quote:
Side note - I do admit that Charles looks manlier in the manga. Still, the premise ruins it: "Ichika Orimura was found to be the only male pilot so he was sent to ISA". This kills the premise if Charles was a genuine guy.
.....now I know why two of my regular readers went Ragequit, stupid me

Quote:
Side note 2 - What do you mean sexual carnage? Neither of them do anything sexual.....okay, they did sneak to each others bath that one time, but that was just for blackmail purposes!
I speak from audience's (in and out of universe) mind.

Quote:
Side note 3 - Fridge Briliance: Irish isn't a girl

Quote:
Scene - Seem very similar to the real one Houki's unwillingness to defend the illegal fishers made me go wtf when I saw it/ Seriously, Houki, you think illegal fishers deserve to die? Nice priorities you have there
It's still about 35% copypasta which I have to fix (compared to earlier part that is 100% original), and yes, I go WTF Houki as well, should I change it?