View Single Post
Old 2006-11-04, 09:05   Link #16
Retsoor

I'll refrain from discussing the contents of episode five since I couldn't write anything coherent anyway due to the fortunate hypnotic effect exuding from C.C.'s ass.

I'm more interested in the point Sonhex already brought up, why is Suzaku being transferred to Lelouch's school? I don't think it was done without ulterior motives, but what those are motives are unclear.

Did Viletta really remember enough to pinpoint the school uniform, which may not be used solely in their school? But why send Suzaku, and why only Suzaku? If Viletta brought this to Cornelia's attention she'd probably nuke the school from orbit. Well, if not that, she doesn't seem the type to send a largely untested idealistic pilot to effectively spy for her. Did you guys see those contours? Niiiiiice. Maybe it's just for education's sake so that Lloyd won't have to bust his ass for regular maintenance? Doubtful. Is Yuffie transferring to that school, and Suzaku transfers with her to act as a bodyguard of sorts? But that would compromise Lelouch's identity.

That brings me to another thing I've been thinking about, who figures out who Zero is first? Will it be Karen who, despite plenty of reasons available why Zero should free Suzaku, will draw some conclusion when Lelouch and Suzaku buddy up? Will it be Suzaku? Unlikely, he's dense in some things and another is more likely to discover it first for story's sake. Nanally? I thought she'd pinpoint his voice even when distorted but 'twas not so. Ye gods, you could crack walnuts with that. Amazing. Will he unknowingly reveal himself by calling Euphemia Yuffie or Cornelia Corny? Will Cornelia see parallels in Lelouch's battletactics to his chess tactics when he was yei high and receive an epiphany? Will the Emperor's first meeting with Zero end up with the Emperor revealing his identity, and then proceeding into an epic hand-to-hand battle where guts, tenacity and brawn dictate the fate of the Britannia Empire?
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote