Old 2006-11-04, 10:07   Link #17
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Possibly a spoiler, just to be careful:
Spoiler for A Theory for how C.C. survived:
Perhaps...or she simply cannot die until a task of hers is done (perhaps related to that unidentified civilization of hers...or maybe her so-called 'greatest wish' is linked to it? who knows...one can only lose himself in conjectures) - or maybe due to a paradox like the one seen in Shingetsutan Tsukihime where Ciel cannot die until she has killed the current Roa...and in the meantime, she's condemned to resurrect each time she's 'killed' because of the said paradox (since she's also a Roa).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsoor
Maybe it's just for education's sake so that Lloyd won't have to bust his ass for regular maintenance? Doubtful. Is Yuffie transferring to that school, and Suzaku transfers with her to act as a bodyguard of sorts? But that would compromise Lelouch's identity.
Spoiler for Manga:

Quote:
That brings me to another thing I've been thinking about, who figures out who Zero is first? Will it be Karen who, despite plenty of reasons available why Zero should free Suzaku, will draw some conclusion when Lelouch and Suzaku buddy up?
For now, it seems that she's only there to build up some romantic tension (more like, mild comic relief) between her, C.C. and Kallen - but since she does show up at the worst moment possible (I really pity her, ya know *chuckles*), it's possible she might see things that could lead her to figure out who Lelouch truly is or she could simply walk up on him while he's dressing as Zero.
Quote:
Will he unknowingly reveal himself by calling Euphemia Yuffie or Cornelia Corny? Will Cornelia see parallels in Lelouch's battletactics to his chess tactics when he was yei high and receive an epiphany?
I think they might recognize him like Clovis did. I'm not sure whether they have animosity towards him (it was only stated Cornelia'd know how who Marianne's murderer was, not necessarily that she was the mastermind behind it) but there's a chance they'd recognize him on sight. Lelouch doesn't seem to have changed much, so...