View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 19:46   Link #72
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I would have agreed with you as no regular customers are ever shown in Urahara Shoten in Manga . But according to this new Info from data book it does .

Apparently Urhara's Candy ( think Space Candy ?? ) is very popular in Karakura . IF Ururu like Jinta ( Yuzu and Jinta shingami's arc ) helps around in the Normal Shoten

2nd paragraph =] I also belived the Normal Shoten was a dummy front and did not cater to regular normal customers But it apprantely it does
Someone is translateing the data book, or is it only a few pages? either way looks like I'm going to have to keep an eye out for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Thank you.

Also, it now occurs to me after reading that we once saw Jinta selling candy to Yuzu. Since she can't see ghosts...
Not quite true, since the start she could see ghosts as kinda hazy spots just not make out any details. By the end of the SS arc she could make out that there were a lot of flying hollows but couldn't see them clearly so she should be able to see normal ghosts with out problems now, Karin on the other hand could always see normal ghosts clearly and by the end of the SS arc could see hollows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its still a big IF because Ururu unlike Jinta is never shown helping around in Normal Shoten
When they were both introduced Ururu was in fact the one that was doing work sweeping the front of the shop while Jinta was goofing off. If i remember correctly she was the ref in the soccer game for Kon's body that ran through a few of the vol durring the SS arc and the kids that were on Kon's team were all normal, at least for that town.