Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 11:13   Link #356
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
I hope you're not referring to me, as my statement was not really a spoiler at all, honestly.
I wrote my post before you had posted, so I wasn't referring to you. But I still think yours a bit of a spoiler, to be honest. Anything that brings in knowledge from future eps of the manga is a spoiler. Yours wasn't that bad, but still undesirable. However, I should have just told the mod and not made this a topic of discussion. Like our tsundere argument, it just gets in the way of real discussion.

I agree with your "semantics" comment. I only participated because I was so delighted with how realistically and intensely tsuntsun she was. Whether she gets to dere, time will tell. Her attitude toward Kou is not entirely negative, anyway.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote