View Single Post
Old 2009-09-23, 19:00   Link #45
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
well i'm not condoning what he did. but, IMHO i think he did what he did to save all of them, he did the best out of the situtation that was in front of him, they were all going to die or go to prison, they were overpowred and were not at all ready for what was happening. he did what he did to save them. and in the process he did send them all to points where they could discover new things in terms of story as well as power ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Kuma did what could be the best thing possible during the situation.

Even with Rayleigh taking on Kizaru, the Strawhats would still be defeated by Sentoumaru and the Pacifistas. The appearance of Kuma is like a godsent miracle.

Not only did they get a chance to escape, they get a chance to become stronger and when they reunite, their bonds will become stronger than before.
I guess I'll take your words for it from the both of you about Kuma. Dragon, however, wether or not he even planned their seperation will not get off so easily. As I think of this, Dragon sounds as if he had the villainous qualities of Darth Vader and Ozymandias (Adrian Veiht) -the former for the blood relation and the latter for the insensitivity of others' feelings.