View Single Post
Old 2004-11-08, 07:53   Link #54
Evan
天使我爱你

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoRuleZ
As for Gundam trading figures (e.g. Hyper Gundam, Gashapon EX Series, Gundam Mini Figure Selection, Gundam Collection 1/400 Image Scale, G Sight 1/350 Scale, Gundam Swing, SEED Heroines, SEED Chara Puchi, Haro Kore, Gundam Sharpener Collection, SEED Sharpener EX Collection, Gundam/Zeta Gundam/SEED/SEED DESTINY Chess Piece Collection, etc.) they are in boxes or metallic coated plastic bags (Gundam Mini Figure Collection). Only sense of your hands can roughly differentiate them by weighing or groping them. To defeat this I used to carrying a digital balance around to weigh them. Some stores do not allow me to weigh and what the problem it is my money and is up to me to get the boxs or bags I want . They are close-minded. See, it needs efforts to get a particular trading figure to complete a set with little money possible. Another way to complete a set of particular trading figures is to buy a big box and in that case I will get mostly two sets of them or merely two sets with a secret (e.g. Hyper Gundam, Gashapon EX Series, SEED Heroines) or a complete set with an additional set of variation figures (e.g. G Sight 1/350 Scale, Gundam Head) or partial set (e.g. Gundam Collection 1/400 Image Scale, Gundam Sharpener Collection, SEED Sharpener EX Collection, Gundam Mini Figure Selection) or a complete set or almost a complet set with a secret item (e.g. Haro Kore, Gundam Swing, Haro Cap). Some hobby shops sell each complete set of trading figures at high price.
Great collection there!! Really hope to see more once you settle down~ I do collect the heroine series XD
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote