View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 20:28   Link #104
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

@PrivateOfLackOfPhotons: Dr. Casey provides a perfect example of what a concise and reasonable post is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
She's not really Captain Moe anymore.
Sure she is! Moe is always moe.

Quote:
And even if he is indeed what you say (A hypocrite whose actions don't match his words), isn't that still a major improvement over bloodthirsty maniac? I think that being a bitter old man who foams at the mouth but wouldn't truly do anything evil, is much better than being completely and perfectly willing to commit genocide.
I disagree, personally, given how often he's been saying it during this generation. Even if he hasn't actually committed genocide yet, he's certainly preached that course in full view of more than one person. Being a vocal advocate of that course of action is just as bad as actually seeing it through, in my opinion. There's always the chance that someone will actually listen to him and do what he's telling people to do. Flit's not the only one with a serious grudge against the Vagan, and hearing a former Vice Admiral (if not higher) actually saying what they're thinking is more than enough to send someone over that edge when they're already dangling off of it.

Last edited by Kuroi Hadou; 2012-08-06 at 20:40.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote