View Single Post
Old 2010-04-04, 14:03   Link #9
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I know we are not supposed to name recent film, but I have to offer up "How to Train Your Dragon". It has little to do with the soon-to-be-classic English book series from which the name of the movie and characters are derived, but this stellar 3D film has a very good and well directed story, with good (sometimes even great) voice acting, and wonderful cinematography and amazing environment animation (the hair and clothing were also phenomenal). This is probably the best overall 3D I have seen since the stupendous “Coraline” from earlier last year (the 3D isn't just for effect (i.e. the "wow" moments), as in "Avatar", it is purposeful to the characters and the situations (though it still manages a few "wow" moments )). I highly recommend individuals and families to go and see this fun and exhilarating film.
Give this man a medal. I just came back from watching this and was more than just a little impressed. I wasn't expecting this, but this movie could very well be one of the top 3 movies of the year for me along with Ironman. In fact, considering its superhero nature, I doubt Ironman could even compare with this, and that's a lot coming from me. I really loved this movie and also recommend it.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote