View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 14:14   Link #31
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What kind of stupid ass logic is Ginjou using there? Is that dumbass seriously suggesting that Ichigo doesn't have a reason to fight anymore because his friends are back to normal? That he doesn't need to deal with the guy who started the whole thing in the first fucking place?

I want to know what he's been smoking...
agree...just starting the whole mess alone is enough for Ichigo to fight...and ichigo actually listens makes me lol XD

luckily back then DBZ wasn't using this kind of logic...why do they want to kill the bad guys since DB can bring everything back to normal?

P.S Ginjou's ugly face is a good reason for ichigo to swing his blade already
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet