View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 11:38   Link #883
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
madara wouldn't have known obito's body would get crushed at the time he implanted his 'chakra' into obito's mind. once the implantation tech was done, madara had no other choice but obito adn given obito's latent talent, I would assume he would want no other choice but the kamui-like MS tech

tobi wasn't around then. according to the theory he is the combination of obito's remnants and zetsu after the cave-in. also, zetsu couldn't reveal himself with the 4th hokage or his students present or it would have given away their plan and/or gotten tobi killed by the 4th right then and there. it makes sense that zetsu would have to wait until nobody could see him enter the body.
Did you make that theory? its good but it doesn't explain why Tobi chose Obito's body when there were many stronger Uchiha bodies to choose from.

Also Zetsu would guard Obito so I don't see why Zetsu would let Obito get crushed just to hide his identity if Tobi decided to use Obito's body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
so like sasukemaru you say that there are many holes, but these do not constitute as holes. a hole implies that the theory is false based on what you're saying. and it can clearly stand up to these doubts if kishi wants it to
I said in my previous post that the Obito is Tobi theory is possible (like other Tobi theory's) so I'm not saying the theory is impossible but I think there are faults with it.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote