View Single Post
Old 2011-11-19, 10:20   Link #99
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

LOL, the cell phone discovery was hilarious . "You can use it for other things than to call home?" - "I have heard legends of this mysterious infrared feature" just awesome among the other lines. Similar with their shocked realization of how fast the transfer of infrared was. And I have to admit that Yozora was actually quite lovely during her dialogue and first real success in exchanging contact data, I mean just look how blissful they looked. "I think I have really achieved something today". Congratulations to Kodaka ! Though you could basically taste her jealousy when Sena had her happy talk with Kodaka and got "too close" to him physically. It was surprising that no pervy comment from Rika came about Yozora's "You were my first ever!"

Kodaka's scared imagination of how Yukimura made Maria consume all the "healthy" supplements was not bad as well.
@Sena: It was kinda sad to see how she felt left out due to not having a cell phone, so it was logical for me that her tsundere-comment was simply a cover for it.