Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2006-12-03, 07:44   Link #7
evil-samurai

I like the look of it =) The art is Great! Though still like anything I'm not going to get my hopes up to much, but I'll keep a eye out and see what the pre-view shows the anime to be like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal777 View Post
i love the character's design^^
Same here, the characters on the cover looks nice but the anime design most likey will be different.. though I hope they will look just as good. Still about that.. The Person in charge of the character designs is Yasunari NITTA, who did the Canvas 2 Character designs, which I liked.. but going from the art of the cover I was thinking something different then Canvas 2.

There is a fair bit of Information here. Its not in english though it doesn't come out to bad from a google translation, if you can be bother to take a look.

Though for a quite Note..

Animation Studio: GONZO
Director: Jun' ichi SAKATA
Series Composition: Mayori SEKIJIMA

From what I Gather, the Story is about the Guy, who got kicked out of his fire Clan because he had no talent. 4 years down the road he comes back to Japan and has power to manipulate the wind, and on his return to japan he is a Suspect in a murder. At least that what I got from crappy online translations... >.>

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-12-03 at 08:00.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote