View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 13:15   Link #118
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Oh no, I'm not saying I believe that the story is finished as it is now, and the movies are going to be about a completely different thing, without touching any of the juicy issues.
I just think that I would have preferred the final episode to investigate some of the previous mysteries and try not to raise even more questions, plus not to try to be a mainly humorous episode (I've thought that's a SRS show with some jokes here and there, but the Humor Raito was over average amount now).

Altogether the final episode was just below my expectations. I think it was kinda weak comparing it to the rest of the series.
Additionally if that would have been the first episode I see, I would have thought it's just some kinda crazy Honey and Clover OVA with some scifi elements and a whole bunch of naked guys.
Lol. True. The humor has been kinda misplaced throughout the whole season in general but I like the fact that it raised more questions tahn answered. It means there's more to talk about during the waiting period.