View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 08:33   Link #187
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
We haven't even got a "main heroine" yet....
It's coined the "Ilya Route". There's obviously a main heroine, even if other characters are getting adequate screen time.

Quote:
Indeed, I'm not sure this story will even have one, as such. It seems like Mozco is intending to involve everyone, and whilst Shirou will certainly have a close relationship with Ilya at the end of this, I hope that it won't become sexual in nature, because Shirou is not a paedophile, and regardless of her actual age, Ilya looks like a ten-year-old.
Because it's impossible for souls to transfer bodies in the nasuverse? There are at least two examples of such a thing occurring in FSN alone.

Quote:
That, coupled with the fact that she's his sister makes a sexual relationship very hard to implement.
They aren't blood related, and they've known each other for about a day at this point. They're less like siblings than Shirou and Sakura are by this point.

Quote:
Plus, even if one happened, Ilya wouldn't enjoy it, because she has the body of a child. Children are not supposed to have sex, and if she does so it will really fucking hurt.
Can't assume homunculus bodies work the exact same as a regular human's. Besides, as said it's not impossible for her to get a new body, and in fact is rather necessary for her to not die a year after the war. You know, that whole "good ending" thing.

Quote:
Well, it depends on how Shirou reacts. I would imagine that Rin is smart enough to have worked out by now that Shirou has no wish to fight her whatsoever, and thus isn't any danger unless she starts something.
Not going to stop Archer from pushing her to fight him anyway.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote