View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 04:39   Link #62
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
If you had included the first part of that sentence, you could have seen that, I was actually talking about a 1-hour cardio, with a result of burning 900-1000 calories each time. Imagine you are doing that 6 times a week. In my experience, that is pretty powerful workout.

You are expected to intake nearly 2000 calories a day (if you are a male), add 1000 gap created by that exercise, and you may be allowed to eat 3000 calories a day. As long as you continue your exercise, you are allowed to eat such things (still, you don't need to exaggerate the eating part). Cardio is also not just about burning calories, it lets you gain more than that.
Whether it's an hour or half an hour, it's irrelevant. You can still eat a thousand calories faster than you can burn them through exercise. That's why diet matters more, it completely determines your intake.

Anyway, I don't think we're talking about the same issue here. You are concerned with losing weight. I am concerned with gaining weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Holy crap you're kidding, right? No, of course you're not. But seriously, I couldn't eat that much food in a WEEK, much less a single day...
I didn't mean all of that food on the list, only one line per day. The entire list is about 5 days worth, so yeah, about a week of food.