View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 01:09   Link #285
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
And he wouldn't have healed up at all before going on a mission like OM? O_o I mean yeah, it's Heero but... still...

I guess that's true. It just seems odd to me, especially that Quatre and Trowa would agree to creating new units when the destruction of the Gundams is implied (in BT anyway) to be Quatre's idea in the first place.

Sounds like pervasive fancruft to me. There's a lot of things that have been claimed to come from mysterious 'interviews' with no evidence whatsoever- I don't believe it until I see a source.

That's exactly where I found it- and the character bio info comes from official GW series guides/technical manuals as sourced in that section.
The jungle thing is referring to his brief appearance in EW, as well as the content (not flashbacks) of his E0 chapter. In any case, it's ridiculous to assume that he's from Latin America (Brazil being the most common one I see) for that reason, or any reason, really.
Actually, what I was trying to say is (and I think Elo is trying the same) that fractured and broken bones kind of leave medical marks; marks that can be visible by medical scans even after they heal completely or partially. So when Sally said he had 200 or so broken bones, she might have been saying he has suffered from so many fractures over the course of his life.

Wait, where is it given that Quatre and Trowa ARE making suits O_O???!!

The Latin part is most probably fandom (don't know about the Russian one yet) but Trowa being 4 year old is ambiguous; at least to me anyways. I will check on it later this week, if I get time.

Jungle was where he was when he was around 10 and the desert was where he was when he was a baby-kid...so I think the desert may point to his origin more then the jungle.

And I am in a hurry, pardon any mistakes, both grammatical and spelling...

EDIT - Make that grassland not desert...I don't know what made me write desert.