View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 00:10   Link #391
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
uhhhh, she created a 4th generation IS for houki in her secret lab without anyone finding out where she's at you know? And her secret lab is a portable lab that has an IS like appearance. Heck, if she wants I'm sure she can make an unmanned IS with 4th generation technology. So your assumption that she needs a government backing is obsolete(maybe she steals scrap metals to make those IS :P). Basically, she is right now like those super robot professor that doesn't need any government backing to make any super powered mecha weaponry.
Indeed, which was why I brought up that even if she created them in the backyard or basement of her house... And lets say she did steal scraps and somehow was able to manufacture her own micro components and smelt steel structure with that caldron in the back behind the make-shift furnace, and build from scratch the heavy machinery required to piece everything together, and the super computers stolen from various Universities needed to work out the equations nad simulations...

You still gonna need a ton of power source to back everything up.

Also, certain things like purchasing mini fusion reactors or an illegal tab into a hydro power station might set off warning flags... I should know >.>

Even that portable lab has to come from somewhere, and when it comes from somewhere, that means it can be traced, which leads to people eventually asking questions like "Why does this girl need a built in furnace, heavy machinery, micro components manufactoring capabilities, specialized tools, and enough computer processing power to predict the winning lottery ticket, all in this little portable lab that she could take with her anywhere? I wonder if she's up to something...?"

Heh, I'm just saying there should be enough hints to prepare anyone that maybe something is up... That's all... So my counter to crazy women taking over the world and to maintain the superiority of men- Just grab all the toys don't let them near it until they play nice Let The girls do all the hardwork and the guys kick back and sigh paperwork No need to change the social dynamics over a little something like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
For my super robot comment, imagine you're making Ideon or other super robot that can destroy universe with one move. Do you really think you need an ace pilot to do it instead of just knowing how to trigger the move that destroy the universe? or instead, the professor can just make an AI to man the super robot. Their power is sometimes too out of the world, and if the professors are that clever, I'm pretty sure making an AI that can control those robot will be a piece of cake
Oh, you mean with an AI? That makes more sense.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote