View Single Post
Old 2008-12-09, 18:44   Link #17
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyknight View Post
Really?! I believe that he has gotten too soft... too submissive to his friends now...

Okay, he did make a grave mistake... And I appreciate him getting his act together and start doing the right thing... But I just feel that he shouldn't just strip away his old personality and treat it as though it never existed... That is what I am feeling from him...

Frankly speaking, I miss the old one. At least he is enthusiatic...

I'm just saying...
I'm not too surprised how he is right now. I mean after the disaster at Azkeriuth probably doesn't think he has the right to be as aggressive as he used to be. Toss in the replica information and now having an identity crisis it'll likely be some time before he is confident again.

Because of finding out he isn't the original the source of his old personality is missing. He could act that way before because he felt certain of who he was and where he came from. Besides right now he is trying to regain people's trust and acting like you have a big head is hardly the way to accomplish that. Besides wasn't big on the old Luke anyways so him being gone isn't hurting me much .

Anyways good to see some back story to Jade. Just shows being a genius can cause you a lot of sorrow. Not to mention with Luke popping up he's gotten to see his past come back to haunt him.