View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 15:44   Link #10
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
If you take that scene : + this one :
Add over it various talk about about being among the chosen ones or not...
Risks of Final Solution imho .
I think you're taking it too literal. I mean, Himari was abandoned and all alone for a few days, but it wasn't until she realized/thought that she was alone, that she was "taken" into the Broiler. I think in reality she got "there" on her own, because of her own lack of self-worth.

I think KIGA's intentions are somewhat noble but misguided, like Akio's at first. They want to create a world when everyone is equal I think, where nobody has to suffer the harshness of this world (a world where, metaphorically speaking, nobody would end up in the Broiler)....

Thing is, the world is harsh, and it's up to you to make it a better place. Trying to change the world at large, and through terrorist attacks no less... well, it's not the brightest of ideas

EDIT: It should be noted that Sanetoshi, who is the real leader behind Kensan's terrorist organization, keeps pressuring Himari to realize her feelings for Shouma. Considering this, I'm starting to believe that Himari and Shouma's "love" needs to be consummated (whatever that means) for KIGA and Sanetoshi's plan to come to fruition.

This also explains why the PotC was keeping Shouma out of the loop, since she seems to be against Sanetoshi and KIGA.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2011-11-24 at 16:39.