View Single Post
Old 2010-09-18, 19:30   Link #27053
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathais View Post
Hi! I know that this is quite possibly one of the worst places to ask this question, but are there any BL!Yuuno stories? Possibly of the Yuuno/Chrono variety, but I'll take anything at this point. I've already done a search of a good portion of this thread and found some old Chrono/Yuuno stuff and this interesting Verossa/Chrono thing, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has stumbled across something?

Before anyone asks, yes, I've already followed the "if you can't find it, write it" maxim for fanfiction, and while I don't claim to be any good, I just want to see if there's any more.

Thanks in advance!
Hmmm....

Well, I was going to say that we have some older fics buried in the thread if you go back, but you already mentioned those, so I guess that's a no go in terms of suggestions. Um.... by any chance, have you checked out Fanfiction.net? Last time I checked, I didn't see anything specific for Yuuno BL stories, but I could be wrong.

If worst comes to worst, you could always make a request in the thread for someone to pick up.

Sorry I wasn't much help.