View Single Post
Old 2007-07-11, 18:47   Link #109
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice to see this series back again. Completely hilarious start up for things that's for sure. Interesting to see the Saito and Louise dynamic up and going. Something like him dreaming about the possibility of if he had decided to go back home and thinking it wouldn't be worth it without Louise. Plus having him sleeping in her bed was something I didn't expect .

The mask was utterly hilarious with it going off with just about every girl he could see. Too bad it only does that for people other than the one who gives it. But I guess we don't need a flashing mask for that. Looked like the school was being bombed there.

Agree that Henrietta was probably just remembering her lost love and being reminded when watching those two. Could be some feelings there, but at the moment I don't think it's that much.

Feel for the captain that came in to their room. It really looked like a wild S&M session had been going on there. He was really cut up from that and even Louise looked...like she had been busy .

Nice to have things back, should be fun to watch.