View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 08:52   Link #95
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
I don't know, if you rewatch ep.1 you'll see that the the village was collect trinty silver coins, the same silver coins that is being set-up for the scam and it was done through Chole's instructions.
She also talks to Lawrence about a big business deal that she is into without going into details and wanted Lawrence to join, I wonder if she was going to let him into the scam or scam him out?
I cant imagine her scamming him its obvious she is in love with him, not the best way to gain the affection of the one you love. But I think its safe to assume the original deal Chole was talking about is the one taking place at the moment. I dont think Lawrence would have gone along with the deal after taking a risk assessment hes fairly smart. Im just wondering what his reaction is going to be when he meets Chole again after learning that not only was she part of the scheme but she helped kidnap and hold Horo as well. Chole's reaction to finding out Horo is Lawrence's traveling parter and business partner will most interesting especially since every episode Horo and Lawrence get a little bit closer in a certain aspect.