View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 08:01   Link #175
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Oishi for Hideyoshi, well....I think they are better options Oishi just doesn't fit in my opinion, because Oishi sometimes really sounds so fake friendly and we all know that Hideyoshi is with Kyrie of course is the nicest among the adults. Well at least till Episode 2.

And yeah the cast did something nice singing now and then. I'm only worried about Kobayashi's one...she really did nice singing as Setsuna Sakurazaki (a girl^^ with a semi-deep voice) in Negima, but as Satoshi for example in "yellowsicking" while screaming and such her voice sounded way to much like a girl. And yes I still can't help but be scared of girly!Kanon. Well as long Kanon doesn't sings a duet or something with a Battler or any other real guy it won't be so noticeable. (Yes, I know what I'm talking about Satoshi's voice in the You -Bond- was totally fine, till a sing along with keiichi...)
Well I can't wait to hear George, I kinda have a really good feeling about his VA, dunno why though. Likewise I'm happy about Beatrice's VA.

And am I the only one that's a little bit surprised that the cast consists of rather well known VA's till now?