View Single Post
Old 2013-04-11, 14:06   Link #78
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
That's one thing I'm curious about. Maybe Cardeas had always meant to give the Unicorn to Banagher (or simply found use of his Newtype characteristics) and used his neural pathways to construct the NT-D system. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leolim View Post
Then how do explain the those devises on him while he was a kid.
Im sorta with helius been thinking on the same lines but I've also been thinking. Cardeas' dream was that Banagher be the pilot of the unicorn. He said it before he died "finally my dream has come true" but his dream could be anything but when Syam is talking at the beginning of episode 4, "God is toying with us or perhaps Cardeas' dream or rather mankinds dream has been fulfilled. Banagher, my own flesh and blood." It seems Cardeas may have had the La+ program submit to only Banagher and luck that He stumbled across the unicorn later on. May also explain why he gets the flash backs of the tapestry, I dont think Banagher is a cyber newtype, I see no reason for Cardeas to create him as one and Banagher isnt an articially created human. Cardeas entrusts Banagher with His dreams, this involves the openning of the box because He believes it is right, He has faith in mankind and that newtypes are emerging.