View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 23:34   Link #218
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Wow compared to previous weeks things are moving slow. I guess lacking something controversial like the past couple episodes does lead to less violent discussion. But fine that the discussion is more relaxed and positive in comparison.
I don't know whether to be thankful or disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Noticed from the preview that Erio wasn't taking care of the loli any more. Maybe Caro didn't like him spending so much time with another girl so she 'took over' and he was to hold onto the relic.
Nah, he probably just left her in the case of TSAB personnels... Most likely he would visit her later...

Won't that be a treat

Hmmm, I should spend more time on this Erio = "Loli distress sensor" business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
With all these speculations about Vice being from the same department as Teana's brother, I wonder if he was also a combat mage. He DID say that Teana's skill was enough to make him jealous.
Nah, it could be something as simple as a 'commoner' being envious of a mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
MidChilda Capitol Aeronautical Squad, 2nd Transport Section

From the official site.
"Transport Section"

Doesn't sound like something a mage would be doing...

Quote:
I can see him becoming a last-minute mage due to personnel shortfalls after this foreshadowing...more male awesomeness?
Remember the last part of the air battle in "Indepence Day" ?

Quote:
To quote him, 'Well, I started out my career as an armed member(a la grunt) so I can at least give rookies some pointers.'
And also he was talking about how Teana had gotten more receptive and flexible during training

Man he doesn't know how to spell death, he's still implying that he's looking at them?
An armed member? That might be around A rank...

Slip of the tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
While on this topic I wonder if Rein can only link up with those with a direct connection with YnS. This seems likely given they in theory should be more "compatible". However I do note that there is no metion of Zafila.... everyone is seems to forget the poor dog
I don't know... Maybe he has a habit of hiding under tables ?

Quote:
More random tidbits...

Uno mentions that all the type 1 drones that were seeking out the 2 relics were destroyed.

I wonder this is a hint of the blonde's power. Drones come, crack open life support pod, girl comes out and smashes them all instinctively while lugging 2 heavy Relic boxes.
Maybe she smashes them WITH the two heavy Relic boxes

Quote:
Regarding the above discussion, could it be that she merges with the devices consciousness? It might explain the lack of Zafila since he doesn't have a device.
And it would be extremely awkward.