Thread: I like 2D Girls
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 09:39   Link #48
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
See.. thats what I said.. You dont understand his conception of love.. instead of considering that as his weakness.. you consider it as a problem. Not saying that you should, mind you.
I took an example about something that is VERY important to me.

I could accept some weaknesses, or rather behaviors and hobbies that I don't fully understand, but not something important as, for example, not wanting to have a baby with me without any understandable reason other than just "no". It would be a problem, really.

The point was that "that what makes em more interesting", but in this particular case, I will not see that as interesting. It will just make me sad and will leave me in total incomprehension. That was my point.

Quote:
I just take the closest example to me; myself .. My fiancee loooooooves shopping.. she can spend hours browsing and not end up with anything.. or headache on where to put the stuff she bought after her raids =.= And I'm her eternal shopping slave (and I still dont understand why she needs to buy new clothes every months as well). She also have other annoying traits.. I'm not a perfect guy either, but I accept that parts of her. I also have some traits that she dont like either but she still keeps up with my antics as well XD. And we survived for 10 years already .. 6 years officially as lover
That was so cute to read <3
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote