View Single Post
Old 2014-04-01, 10:32   Link #4268
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Too bad that Longinus Smasher is a part of Ise's Sacred Gear powers, which means that it's completely ineffective against Rizevim

Naturally the Great Red / Ophis mixed power doesn't have such restriction, but I think that they probably won't contain as much power as Ise's Sacred Gear related abilities.

After all ... the recent posts and some light rereading to refresh my knowledge about the current state of Ise's abilities made me think that the Great Red / Ophis related abilities are going to be more technique based to balance out his abilities with the power based abilities that Ise has obtained from his Sacred Gear.

Of course, considering the source, those abilities are most likely going to be something on the level of cheating... but, even if that's going to be the case, it wouldn't change the fact that they would be more likely to belong to the technique powers category rather then power based, since like I said above, I think that Ise already has more then enough power based skills.
And that's what Issei need to train next, techniques that are not part of his sacred gear.