View Single Post
Old 2007-07-29, 15:11   Link #2118
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
so whats the problem being interested in 16-year old girl? arent you interest in girl at your age?
when did i say i have a problem with it? its just that kazuma once teased ayano for being too young when he obviously likes her :3 (now anyway)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
I guess she didn’t live up to your expectation, but from my point of view, Catherine (the novel version) is a very smart woman, she was over confident to start with, just like Ayano was, which is only natural considering their very similar background, but Catherine isn’t a naive 16 year old high school girl, she’s a grown woman, quick to adapt to changing situation and use it to her own advantage. Even after being defeated by Ayano, she resorted to mental games and would have won if she didn’t pass out because Ayano was obviously no match in that aspect.

But the anime version of Catherine is plain stupid, I’d be pleased if they change the plot in ep15 and allow Ayano to see through Catherine‘s dirty trick and finish the duel beautifully, but let Ayano win by making the opponent really stupid is pointless…

P.S. If Gonzo stays faithful to the novel, Catherine never has a chance, but they have already fit her into the picture, I'm not so sure..it's not like she can ever take Ayano's place, but I got the feeling that KnS is turning into a harem show..
well expectations varies and considering i can only take what the anime dishes out then her impression on me isnt that different from ayano XD well i would begin to understand her more thanks to your description of her in the manga...but now she seems to be the girl in love type XD though i dont think KnZ will turn into harem mode any time soon there is potential (cath can act as a staller for the final boss )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote