View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 08:47   Link #167
wistfulloner

This episode left my skin tingling a bit after finishing it. Considering this is my first anime I've ever followed seriously, my opinions might be extreme in praises, but who cares? THIS EPISODE WAS THE BOMB.

Reiterating what has been discussed, (I was in school while you guys were singing praises ) these are a few thoughts...

1) The kiss scene gave me those warm fuzzies, and was just simply oh-so heartwarming... That has to be the most EPIC kiss scene ever.

"It's cold, so lets do it one more..."

*kiss*

"one more..."

*kiss*

"one more..."

That was just the finest example of young love personified...

2) One year? Really, Ryuji, you can wait a year for Taiga? I think this really speaks volumes about how he feels about Taiga. It's not the kind of lovey dovey crushes you see in the stereotypical everyday, more like two people who know each other inside out, enough to know each others' intentions. But really, will they still get married? What implications does Taiga going to a different school have for the couple? How does Taiga settle into a completely different environment? Sad to say, we will never know...

3) Really, I know this is quite a standard way of ending off shows, but I've never really gotten used to it. Just suddenly ending off in a trivial and informal note just leaves me somewhat unfulfilled. Don't get me wrong, it's still an epic ending, but this is just something personal.

10/10 for this episode, 10/10 for the entire series. My Thursdays will never be the same again...