View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 05:58   Link #44
Kirarakim

I know everyone is speculating that Shouma and Kanba are not really twins but just a confirmation were the subs right when their father only mentioned one son?

But yeah if someone is not the natural child, I would guess Shouma at this point too. Only because I definitely get the feeling despite Kanba being in love with his sister that the story won't actually end with them together. And I don't think Ikuhara is going to give Kanba a way out...

But Shouma not being related by blood is interesting too and I wonder where he comes from. What happened to his parents? But the idea that the father had a twin (hence we saw his face twice) is definitely a possibility. Still that would mean we are missing two sets of parents in the story, not just one.

Also as Yuumi-Chan says I hardly doubt Momo actually wrote that diary. That is not the diary of a little girl. So what the diary actually is, is still a mystery.

Finally I would say Kanba is not the red scorpion because he is not actually able to save Himari.

Anyways great episode....one of my favorites so far. Will Himari come back? I think so (and yes maybe even in the next episode). But even if she does come back I am sure it won't be permanent.