View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 13:16   Link #19
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I certainly wouldn't watch it of my own accord. It probably stems from my vague knowledge of it back in the 80's when the cartoon movies, and the toys, were strictly for girls.

That being said, my daughter, who is ~almost 5~ does have a couple My Little Pony figures, and she loves playing with them. One of them is pink, has moving wings, a unicorn horn, and wears a tiara (Can't think of the name). So as she grows older, and earns more TV time, I imagine I'll be watching a few episodes with her. From the descriptions posted here, I might not have to kill myself.

BTW - "earn TV time" means exactly that. 1 hour of reading and/or math when she comes home from school earns 1/2 hour of TV.

Endless "Not a bronie" Soul
Come to think of it, since Primary Four, I start wondering about the entertainment value of TV other than anime, sci-fi and documentary. Up till today, I am still struggling with the fact that watching "Margin Call" and not using Facebook effectively grants you the status of "antisocial" and "depressed".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote