View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 20:31   Link #170
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I haven't played it for a while but I haven't notice a kirino or index poping out. Is it from storymode or vs cpu mode when they appear?
It's as soon as you press START after the title screen.

And oh yeah, as someone described it, Accelerator's Reflect ability while he's on the attack makes him pretty hax. Only thing that stops him from being so broken is the fact that I find it hard to combo into more than just three hits, something I find very, very easy to do with a lot of fast melee-based characters (Touma does pretty well in this aspect, even better than Kanzaki). There's the Small Plasma Throw/Wind Slash/whatever (Forward + Triangle) link into Forward Vector Movement + Vector Drop Kick (Forward + Square, Forward + Triangle/Square 2x) combo, but apart from that I can't do much. I might know some other tactics in using him, just... at the moment if it were not thanks for his Reflect ability I'll find him even harder to use than he is now.

His Plasma Overdrive, while good to get a finisher in while you want some distance, you'll need to be very careful when your HP reaches the CAUTION (critical) level. It's best if you don't charge the move and let it finish charging by itself, in the meanwhile you'll want to keep your enemy from touching you.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote