Thread: Licensed Omamori Himari [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 02:05   Link #1139
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I hope not, for their sake. Breaking a pacifist like Yuuto is a bad idea when he's normal. When he has an essentially limitless ability, and a harem of overprotective demons, it's a little like splitting and atom.

BOOM
I don't think we should call that wimp "normal" when he has the power and obligation to deal with youkai but he acts like a pacifist because he's too coward to dirt his hands, while the youkais are coming for his throat. It's "trash" by my definition.

What you think of enlisted soldiers who hate war and hate killing people, the pacifist type? There's everywhere! They have the duty to serve their country, protect people dear to them. Also, since most of them are not veteran soldiers, more of recruits during war time, they're basically normal people who just have to fight.

This pisses me to no end. Yuuto is the type who'd scream "Why me?" when he has to deal with problem like this. He's too indecisive and ignorant. Yuuto is someone who has potential and power but never utilize it until it's too late. He's a moron who doesn't even understand that some people can't be reasoned with, and without power he can't deal with enemy who want his head by neither force nor talk.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote