View Single Post
Old 2004-06-20, 09:06   Link #78
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
Heh, to bring some levity to this thread again....literally just finished Kana and I'm really wondering why these style games have got to have the best storylines. The depth and connection within Kana has done what only KGNE has ever done to me, actually caused me to sit here bawling like a 3 year old....

I don't know, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment for these types of things...despite the obvious 'incest' issues with this game I'd so love to see something more come of this story...kinda like Kanon and KGNE's success. Hell, even that issue isn't overdrawn in this game as most and it doesn't seem as the wrong taboo...I find myself feeling quite odd by lessening that issue :P

Anyways, for anyone who hasn't played Kana, if you can withstand the emotional torment of it, I suggest playing it.

Hmmm is Kana that sad? I heard theres no voiceovers in the game at all and to me hearing the emotion behind the voices combined with the music and Melodys adds to the drama in these types of game. But if theres good music in the game that would still make me feel sad then thats good enough. Oh that reminds me wasn't there supposed to be a X-box version of Kana coming out? Whatever happened to it?
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote