View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 01:10   Link #222
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I really enjoyed this episode, but this cliff hanger is much worst then the last episode. The reason for me is that we know there are plenty of episodes left, but what of Asuna x Kirito situation??? I hope the two meet up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Duckroll sum this ep perfectly:

Episode 14
Kirito is far from a Mary Sue, he in his own opinion messed up many times and carries a boat load of regret. If he is a Mary Sue then actual Mary Sues would have to be upgraded to ascended 1000th dimension beings.

So far he has impressed one girl and got another. In 2 years if a person is not capable of impressing one person then that is something to do with the person, as impressing someone isn't a Mary Sue feat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
So...it's still got 10 more episodes?

Anyways, thoughts:

3) I had the pleasure of being bed-ridden for almost a year. Let me say that the physical therapy required for me to just re-learn how to walk, nevermind actually walking, then running, etc was no joke. There's no way Kirito would be up and walking after his ordeal.
Hmmm isn't this to also do with the way the person went into a coma? I notice a lot of articles use the word "may" for example:

"Other people may need therapy to relearn basic things like tying their shoes, eating with a fork or spoon, or learning to walk all over again. They may also have problems with speaking or remembering things."

Article on coma

Quote:

4) With everyone waking up in the real world, the hospital seemed awfully empty. Heck, the hospital seemed awfully empty, period.
Not much happening with coma patients I guess, or a prelude to zombie madness!!!

Quote:
5) The shift from the end of episode 13, full of despair as they hadn't hardly moved the boss' hp bars, to how easy it all was at the start of episode 14 was a bit jarring.
This actually bolstered my thought on how it was mostly panic that cost everyone their lives. The problem with making up a team from players of other teams (aka World Cup time), is unless they spend a while training together, they won't be able to deal with new situations.

Quote:
6) With 4k people dead already, the angst over 14 seemed a bit out of place. Repeated exposure hardens people emotionally. Just the way life works.
I must be evil as over 100k people die everyday, but I don't feel hardened in anyway. Of course if someone I knew, or even if someone died in front of me, now that would be a different case!