View Single Post
Old 2011-12-12, 09:44   Link #6291
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Elsie, a loli?

I don't think so.
Since she decides to be Keima's younger step-sister, I think she suits the loli-imouto role given her lack of wit.

And lolis can't have boobs. It doesn't fit her role as a loli - therefore it is only right that her boobs are fake....*dodges flying syringes*

Though I would say she wouldn't be as loli as Minerva - she may be an ancient goddess but her looks constantly makes people question her legal rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
SaintessHeart, do I have to restate your correct relationship with Kanon-chan?
But she is just too cuddly......so I have to take her home and make her mine.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Eventhough she is flatter than Elsie *a schyte fly through my neck..
If she cuts her hair she could easily pass off for a guy. But she has to relinquish her love for Keima because that is going to cause some serious image issues for Kami.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote