View Single Post
Old 2006-01-07, 01:07   Link #58
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura
Respect Between Enemies: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2712528/1/
It is a perimeter fic, where the protagonists are OCs and the CCs are whispers in the wind (or in this case, figures hidden by their Mobile Weapons). There is not a lot of action, but when there is it is good. It seems mainly romance, but a... mature kind based on mutual understanding, not the sappy stuff that most fics seem to have.

Bah, explanations are no good. Read it yourself and enjoy.
Tried reading it. Cardinal rule of fanfiction: don't fucking change the story. Don't insert conversations that did not happen, do not insert events that did not happen. It violated that rule. Fuck it. Bad fic. Too much military lingo anyway. Seems like a "seen it once too many times" story also...those lost military people that have to survive now ala AsuCaga GS24. Sorry, one ep is enough for me.

Skimmed thru first 3 chapters, found a cardinal rule violated, said GFG to the fic.

Edit: WO, I'm highly regarding giving you a negative rep for your terrible judgment. As I said, 99.99% of fanfiction is shit. The only good fanfiction I have read is on SoulCalibur 2, which has virtually NO story and all the possible wiggle room you could want, or Warcraft fanfiction, which only ONE author can actually pull off with skill. (Oh, and skill it is!)
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote