View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 07:22   Link #17
Amray

I think that you need to revolve your life around something new and create new interests. I always do such things to keep me going in life and to help me get through life. I am not telling you to stop watching anime, not at all, but to just add something new to your life as well as anime.

For example; I am a star pupil in college because of my work, attitude and effort. Yet at the same time as my research and coursework I watch anime, read a lot of manga, go out with friends to do things (parties and such), and I sometimes attempt drawing.

Anime became an interest to me because I appreciate artwork and the Japanese culture. I fancied Japanese girls before anything with regards to Japan. Their art always interested me so I started to watch their animated productions. After a while I started to read manga as the art was just as good and also it was just the original workings of one or two individuals, usually with amazing plots. Then because I liked manga a lot I started drawing too.

Nevertheless I am always outside, maintaining a social life by being with friends (that do not really have any serious interest in anime, which makes my being with them different) or just by simply meeting new people. I have many different interests so I can get on and do practically anything. I am also very easy to befriend and to get along with. Family is also another close and important issue when in a bad state.

By doing many different things, notably active ones, I am a very healthy person in many areas. I can feel a bit depressed sometimes but because of my personality and atmosphere I can get through it.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote