View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 18:11   Link #29
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Ika Musume With A Question Mark 01 - Jellyfishing, Jellyfishing, Cheating!

The show seems to have taken a boost in the visuals department upon returning. Things look more vibrant, more fluid, and the soundscape is a little different too. The OP and ED songs are both great. Again, at least one member of Sphere usually participates in a show when they have a theme song tied up. I'm waiting for Toyosaki/Tomatsu/Takagaki/Kotobuki's guest appearance in this season. There are plenty of chances for it.

The first sketch was mostly reintroducing the characters. Everyone feels in top form too. As for the second one, the melancholy that is Sanae's existence continues. It also proves that Ika might be a tsundere. (Squidere?) And for the third, you can always count on Chizuru to make a game exciting. Harris. Clark and Martin's idea was both genius and stupid, a great punchline.

Ideally, a second season should be as if the first season never left. Ika passes that mark with flying colors! (~de geso)
I liked the first season but was going to pass on this... but "Things look more vibrant, more fluid, and the soundscape is a little different too." has me putting it on the queue to look at.