View Single Post
Old 2012-06-09, 11:05   Link #5
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Ufotable really managed to pull the "Sword of Rupture" without resorting to a cheesy "energy blast". I must say that while the initial impact was sort of "weak" at first, the magnitude of Ea's powers was definitely overwhelming. I also liked Ea's deployment, from a single fragment that opens to a literal "web" of possibilities.

Also, I definitely nod at their decision to displace Gil's comment about Enkindu before (which made some people worried, not without right reason), as it suits the timing much better here. Particularly satisfied they manage to keep the core of Gil and Iskandar dynamics, and again this episode really gives much more subtle details and points for Gil, compared to other format.

Meanwhile, I was a bit puzzled why a group of frame animation was duplicated in Saber/Berserker fight, but well, they basically kept the whole deal with Berserker being atrociously pesky with his versatile arsenal.
Props again for Ufotable and Kawasumi for Saber -despair- which was definitely tangible here. I'm particularly looking forward the denouement of this battle next week, along with badass showtime between Kiritsugu and Kirei.