View Single Post
Old 2009-03-30, 23:43   Link #739
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I've given reasons before, and even if I didn't, they have already been given by others. What I am doing now is stating unmentioned possible factors, which is by this point the closest this thread will ever get to having a meaning.
Yet the Bulverism still stands. It's still a matter of you making wilful misrepresentations against your opponents in the debate without addressing why the opposite position is wrong in the first place.

Quote:
The whole issue of the argument is over when the life begins, not whether or not murder is okay. In my personal opinion, when the sperm and egg join successfully, then developing human life has been initiated; that's where the boundary is. However, it could be argued that any boundary is arbitrary, but we have to draw a line somewhere, right? To me it makes most sense that assembly (joining of sperm to egg) should be the starting point, not delivery.
So your position is based on an Argument from Personal Conviction? Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoreDoll View Post
I'm not really here for a debate. Besides, I'm only a little lady. More big men and big women will speak for me.
Indeed they have, and me and many others have shot them down one by one using logic. It would be a good idea for you to learn to stand on your own two feet where debate is concerned, instead of relying on others and never growing up because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Always willing and waiting to point these fallacies out eh?
What can I say....I'm a bit of a bastard that way.