Thread: Licensed BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TV series
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 12:40   Link #7
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I have a lot of mixed feelings about it.
First and foremost, this is a noitaminA series, so chances the budget will be pretty subpar are moderately high, which won't really help that much... but Since it is still Ordet (so obviously involving Yamamoto Yutaka), things won't be substancially better in term of composition... unless they change dramatically their composition direction.

The OVA didn't have the best plot weaving process, but it had a clean presentation and appropriate budget for the animation (although few things had things left to be desired).
However, in this case, it is hard not to be extremely cautious of how they are going to handle things, especially since it is very likely it will be a 11 episodes series.

I would love to be proved wrong by the time it is aired, but until then, I will probably take a grain of salt with anything related to it.
Somewhat offtopic but I wonder if they are going to use the entitled song of the series or ignore it, pretty much like the OVA
And... for the love of god, please keep Hanakana for BRS' voice... As much as I love Sakamoto, she doesn't match BRS style and frame at all, it is painful to watch the game trailers.