View Single Post
Old 2011-08-23, 11:54   Link #80
Alucard24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
because....SERN will know about d-mail and send a team to hunt down them again? He has to use another method.
There is still something wrong : in the beta timeline where Okabe see Kurisu dead, he send a D-mail wich lead the world to be changed to the alpha timeline. But, just before, another Okabe kick in (let's assume it's him) probably to warn Kurisu but fail.

The only explanation I see is that the second Okabe visit triggered the send of the d-mail, wich mean initially in the beta timeline, Okabe never sent a d-mail, then SERN never discovered him, then they couldn't build a time machine.

In other words, it's because Okabe travelled to the past to warn Kurisu that SERN was able to build a distopya.

But that visit caused the world to switch to alpha timeline (we still need to know why) and leaded to the distopya.

Is my guess wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Another thing to think......if there are two Okarin in that time...it means that Okarin may run into another Okarin when he returns to Beta timeline since Suzuha's Time-machine can't go back to the future. Another Okarin must be around......
True and knowing him, he should be watching over hi otherself ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eater of All View Post
the reason why Kurisu doesn't die in the alpha timeline is because SERN's detection of the microwave created a future where Suzuha's mission is changed (why her mission changed... my theory is so wild I can't even properly put it into words).

Speculating about S;G is so fun.
I think you may be right and maybe, all of the problems are because of Okabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
More than likely, someone else was using the time machine in the Beta timeline.
I think too that the Titor from 2000 wasn't Suzuha, maybe Daru ?